[PC-BSD Dev] PC-BSD 9.1 now available!

Fabrizio Parrella fabrizio at bibivu.com
Tue Dec 18 16:22:57 PST 2012

Awesome !!

Great Job.

How to upgrade from a 9.0 ?  Have to do a new install or can it be done via
the DVD GUI ? how about the PBIs ? will have to wait for new ones to be
released for 9.1 or will the ones created for 9.0 work also for 9.1 ?

One more question, PROXY configuration via GUI that will change the
/etc/profile ? (currently on 9.0 it should, but it doesn't, plus lower and
upper case are required as some programs wants the lowercase other wants to
uppercase)

HTTP_PROXY=proxy.domain.com:3128; export HTTP_PROXY
HTTPS_PROXY=proxy.domain.com:3128; export HTTPS_PROXY
NO_PROXY="localhost,127.0.0.1,localaddress,.localdomain.com"; export NO_PROXY
http_proxy=proxy.domain.com:3128; export http_proxy
https_proxy=proxy.domain.com:3128; export https_proxy
no_proxy="localhost,127.0.0.1,localaddress,.localdomain.com"; export no_proxy

Thank you very much to all of you for your hard work

Fabry