[PC-BSD Dev] PC-BSD 9-STABLE-20120418 snapshot available

Fabrizio Parrella fabrizio at bibivu.com
Thu Apr 19 09:38:40 PDT 2012

Not sully sure.. I know that when I change the hostname via the network
interface I cannot open any new program and not even restart..

I also found another problem with the network interface today, but I am
unable to find the pattern that causes.. it seems random, but I don't
believe in random, so I am still looking into ti.  In other words when I
change the gateway or disable the IP6 and then I go to change the IP
from DHCP to static (or viceversa) the gateway is not applied correctly
and the IP is not found, even if I restart the net via right clicking o
the device icon.

Again, I am not able to replicate all the time, but it happens MOST of
the times

Fabry