[PC-BSD Dev] PC-BSD 9-STABLE-20120418 snapshot available

Fabrizio Parrella fabrizio at bibivu.com
Thu Apr 19 08:31:15 PDT 2012

Can we see if we can fix the problem that when the hostname is changed
via the network manager, the computer stops to works correctly ?

Maybe change the rc.conf file without executing the "hostname
<new_host>" command and pop a message that the changes will be applied
to the next computer restart ?

Thank you

Fabry