[PC-BSD Dev] Keyboard layouts

N V VaNs9 at yandex.ru
Fri Oct 7 14:21:29 PDT 2011

Hi.

I have to issues with the keyboard layouts:
1. In installer if I choose some non English layout (I've chosen Russian), I won't be able switch to English, so I can't create users. for example.
2. If I choose Russian language in the first Installer step but leave default U.S. English layout untouched, everything goes ok with the Installer. And I do have two layouts in KDE, Alt+Shift toggles layout change. But changing layouts don't work in LXDE. Didn't checked it in Gnome.

Regards,
Vans