[PC-BSD Dev] Teach pc-sysinstall(er) about IPv6

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Tue May 31 06:53:47 PDT 2011

On 05/31/2011 08:00, Bjoern A. Zeeb wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have two patches here (the usual note about review and testing -
> especially IPv4 applies:) to add IPv6 support to the installer to
> be able to netinstall over IPv6 as well:
>
> http://people.freebsd.org/~bz/20110531-03-FF-pc-sysinstall.diff
> http://people.freebsd.org/~bz/20110531-01-FF-pc-sysinstaller.diff
>
> In case you want the pc-sysinstall changes in upstream I can help
> with that.
>
> Cheers,
> Bjoern

Looks good! I'm taking a look at the pc-sysinstaller patches now, will
get committed shortly. If you would go ahead and throw in the
pc-sysinstall changes upstream that would be great :)

BTW, do you want me to re-roll the last IPv6 snapshot with all these
changes for testing? I could get that done in a few hours here.