[PC-BSD Dev] portsjail patch

Bjoern A. Zeeb bzeeb-lists at lists.zabbadoz.net
Sat May 28 04:59:16 PDT 2011

Hi,

I have removed the private IPv4 + lo1 + Pf/NAT from portsjail to also
allow the usage of IPv6 for distfile fetching etc.  In addition I did
some cleanup switching to new jail syntax and am stopping sendmail,
cron, syslog in the jail as I am not sure what it would be needed for.

Details also at the beginning of the patch file.

Please review closely and test well.

http://people.freebsd.org/~bz/20110528-01-FF-portjail.diff

Regards,
Bjoern

         Stop bit received. Insert coin for new address family.