[PC-BSD Dev] portsjail patch

Bjoern A. Zeeb bzeeb-lists at lists.zabbadoz.net
Sat May 28 04:59:16 PDT 2011

I have removed the private IPv4 + lo1 + Pf/NAT from portsjail to also
allow the usage of IPv6 for distfile fetching etc.  In addition I did
some cleanup switching to new jail syntax and am stopping sendmail,
cron, syslog in the jail as I am not sure what it would be needed for.

Details also at the beginning of the patch file.

Please review closely and test well.

         Stop bit received. Insert coin for new address family.