[PC-BSD Dev] Dev Digest, Vol 41, Issue 4

N V VaNs9 at yandex.ru
Wed Jun 29 08:11:00 PDT 2011

Hi.

Yeah, I know about portsjail. The thing I'm talking about is the sort of the one-click run of the app in jail. Especially this will be (possibly) easy to do with pbis. What I mean, is using the pattern described in http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/jails-application.html to dynamically create jails for e.g. some pbi. So, I'll try to give more detailed explanation a bit later. And now, can I use portsjail (say copied somewhere via cpdup, mb) as the world/base? This could be useful to test third-party (and untrusted) pbis, for example.

Regards,
Vans.

P.S. If there not enough details for some aspects that I've described, please, don't hesitate to ask :), I'll gladly explain.