[PC-BSD Dev] PBI9 and AppCafe.

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Wed Jun 8 08:51:12 PDT 2011

On 06/07/2011 08:20, Yuri Momotiuk wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Is it possible to add those ability to AppCafe:
> * Localized application brief and description (Add "_ua" for example
> for files in repo). It makes sense now, while we don't have much pbi9
> apps.
I have the functionality to do this already in the pbi-manager, but I
need to add it to pootle. It'll allow translating the description and
such into native languages.

> * Screen shots of application in AppCafe

Don't have support for this just yet, will need to think on how to best
incorporate it here :)

> Also would be nice to add ability to install control panel items to
> PBI configuration file. Currently I must spent much time to maintain
> pbi related items.
Also have to figure out how this works. The PBI system works on native
FreeBSD and so we cannot assume that the control panel is always
installed, but it would be nice to have some hooks in place to support it.