[PC-BSD Dev] QSingleApplication port

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Tue Jul 19 10:09:22 PDT 2011

On 07/07/2011 07:52, Yuri Momotiuk wrote:
> Hello
>
> I trying to ctreate port for qsingleapplication library from qt
> solutions. It may be useful for turning current pc-bsd tools to single
> instance applications.
> See port in attachment. This is early version, so it may contain bugs.
> Can someone review that port? This is my first port creation expirience.
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Best regards, Yuri Momotyuk

I've fixed up and committed your port to the FreeBSD ports tree now:

http://www.freshports.org/devel/qt4-qtsolutions-singleapplication/

Feel free to grab the port files, to see what was changed and such. I'm
going to use your example code to test making some of the other
applications single-instance as well :)