[PC-BSD Dev] [REPOST] Pootle issue - cannot access NetworkManagerAdmin.po for Chinese (Taiwan)

Sam Lin semin2006 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 15:05:46 PST 2011

Whilst it is a relief to see that the translations are finally
reflected, this also has shown that the system can be unexpectedly
confusing. I have been checking the PO file on Pottle for the last few
weeks and have not been able to access it until just now. Since
another Ukrainian translator is also hit by the same issue, I believe
other translators would also potentially be confused by the phenomenon
that the status shown on Pootle is not exactly what they expected. Did
you clean out your cache in your browser or refresh the Pootle website
before you looked into the PO file, Kris?

Also where can I fetch the PO files so that I can work on the files
offline? I might have just looked over but seems they are not on the
Trac server?

Regards,
Sam