[PC-BSD Dev] [REPOST] Pootle issue - cannot access NetworkManagerAdmin.po for Chinese (Taiwan)

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Mon Jan 24 07:52:53 PST 2011

On 01/21/2011 21:03, Sam Lin wrote:
> This issue was reported 9 days ago on mailing list at translation and
> @dev but since no one replied nor has the issue been solved, I will
> just repost and multi-post both on the mailing lists here and also on
> the forum.
>
> I was translating PC-BSD on pootle from English to Chinese (Taiwan), and
> noticed that I could not access to NetworkManagerAdmin.po from entry
> 26 and onwards (i.e. entries 26-33). Accessing to them simply turned
> out to be a blank screen (snapshot attached) which left the very last
> 5 untranslated entries untouchable. This issue has also hit Ukrainian
> too.
>
> Please could someone responsible for pootle fix this issue so that I
> may complete the very last string before 8.2 is released.
>
> Regards,
> Sam

I just took a look, and the only thing I saw was that one entry there
was marked as "Fuzzy". Once I flipped that off, it now shows 100%
complete. The resulting PO file is also complete here, so you aren't
missing any strings that I can see.

http://pootle.pcbsd.org/zh_TW/pcbsd/NetworkManagerAdmin.po/translate/?page=4