[PC-BSD Dev] Update Manager - not really updated

Sam Lin semin2006 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 22:19:30 PST 2011

Did not realise that my Pidgin was actually outdated until I noticed
that the version of Pidgin mentioned in another thread is (much) newer
than mine, although my Update Manager thought that my Pidgin is
updated.

>From the attached snapshot you shall see that the current Pidgin is
2.7.9 released a few days ago, whereas my Pidgin is still 2.7.1, from
Jun last year!

Any reason why my Update Manager does not pick up the outdated software?