[PC-BSD Dev] Alternate pc-controlpanel is ready for testing

Yuri Momotiuk yurkis at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 07:26:28 PST 2011

Hello

Alternate realization of pc-controlpanel is ready for testing now.
Also I made some basic set of items. If someone wish to add another software
items please notify me.
For details see wiki on Assembla:
http://www.assembla.com/wiki/show/bA5iQShVWr4kHxeJe5cbCb
You also can download and test binary for 9.0-CURRENT:
http://www.assembla.com/spaces/pc-controlpanel/documents/bPmRpWqo0r4kCHeJe5cbCb/download/bPmRpWqo0r4kCHeJe5cbCb
For checkout from svn use: svn co
http://subversion.assembla.com/svn/pc-controlpanel/

Kris, code is now stabilized, so you can commit it into pc-bsd repo if you
wish.

The next stage is adding ability to display items that associated with
current running desktop environment. I will add that feature as soon as I
will have free time for it.

--
Best regards, Yuri Momotyuk