[PC-BSD Dev] Hey! peterwkc asked me to put you on the special invite list for Groupon Malaysia.

Groupon Malaysia notification at groupsmore.com
Fri Apr 29 18:13:59 PDT 2011

Hello. My name is Sara.

peterwkc added you to the special invite list for Groupon Malaysia – a group of people who get discounts on exciting things to do every week.

Find out more: http://www.groupsmore.com/r/peterwkc

Since September 2010, more than 215,161 of us (including peterwkc) in Groupon Malaysia have had 75008 exciting experiences.

By being on this special invite list, peterwkc has rewarded you with an RM2 token to redeem at Groupon Malaysia.

Redeem your RM2 token here: http://www.groupsmore.com/r/peterwkc

We've got more exciting stuff for you this week, and for the whole year. We do hope you accept peterwkc's invite.

After all, life should be more exciting!

Love,
Sara
Groupon Malaysia
http://www.groupsmore.com