[PC-BSD Dev] IPv6 DNS support for NetworkManager and minor changes/fixes

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Fri Apr 29 07:22:40 PDT 2011

On 04/29/2011 09:17, Bjoern A. Zeeb wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have two patches here that need review and broader testing before committing them as they also change some general concepts. The libpcbsd general change was discovered as after each start I had an defaultgateway="6..." again in rc.conf despite removed the "6" from the field before and having removed the bogus entry from rc.conf.
>
> The NetworkManager UI file has width and font changes where I am not exactly sure where they are coming from.  Might be save to delete those.  You may or may not take the extra " " in the key for resolv.conf depending on whether you'll expect something to add a tab there or not.
>
> Further descriptions at the beginning of the patches:
>
> http://people.freebsd.org/~bz/20110429-FF-10-PCB-BSD-libpcbsd.diff
> http://people.freebsd.org/~bz/20110429-FF-11-PCB-BSD-NetworkManager.diff
>
> Regards,
> Bjoern

Just did some testing with the patches here, they seem to work fine and
don't break any existing functionality. I've committed both now so they
can be in the next snapshot for additional testing. (also the width/font
changes seem fine)

Thanks for catching the libpcbsd bug BTW, that will probably fix up some
stuff elsewhere as well :)