[PC-BSD Dev] IPv6 DNS support for NetworkManager and minor changes/fixes

Bjoern A. Zeeb bzeeb-lists at lists.zabbadoz.net
Fri Apr 29 06:17:53 PDT 2011

I have two patches here that need review and broader testing before committing them as they also change some general concepts. The libpcbsd general change was discovered as after each start I had an defaultgateway="6..." again in rc.conf despite removed the "6" from the field before and having removed the bogus entry from rc.conf.

The NetworkManager UI file has width and font changes where I am not exactly sure where they are coming from.  Might be save to delete those.  You may or may not take the extra " " in the key for resolv.conf depending on whether you'll expect something to add a tab there or not.

Further descriptions at the beginning of the patches:

        Stop bit received. Insert coin for new address family.