[PC-BSD Dev] Subject: Re: 9.0 Recommendation: partitioning

QT rdirective at gmail.com
Sun Sep 26 11:51:24 PDT 2010

That would require further documentation during install and people do not
read as it is.

The constant posting in the forum about partitioning and failure to boot is
damning evidence that people do not read.

So your proposal would need some very convincing way to make people read or
they will complain!

Quyen