[PC-BSD Dev] Some Java Things :)

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Tue May 19 10:11:58 PDT 2009

A.Yerenkow wrote:
> Hey guys.... Any feedback? :D
>

> On 22.04.2009 19:25, yerenkow at uct.ua wrote:
>> Hello Guys!
>> I sent to you two java classes;
>> you could use it by editing them and comment (with // ) package;
>> after you commented this, you could compile it with:
>> javac CreateModule.java
>> and after that you could run it with:
>> java CreateModule

Thanks for writing these! I've now taken your idea and expanded upon it
a bit further :)

I'll be releasing an update for the pbi-builder in the next few days,
which add similar functionality. Now PBIs will be able to auto-populate
based on the pkg-plist of the target port. Also, it'll be able to do a
complete recursive dependency copy as well, although I find that less
useful since it creates huge PBIs with many unnecessary files :P

http://www.pcbsd.com