[PC-BSD Dev] Experience with Intel based graphics cards (also note about xorg-server 1.6)

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Tue Jun 23 07:16:47 PDT 2009

Pete,

You're not the only one having these issues. My personal laptop is a 965
intel, and its been having nothing but problems with the recent update to xorg 1.6
and intel 2.7.1 drivers :(

Needless to say, I'll test out your options, and keep a close eye on this issue, since
I don't want to ship 7.1.1 until we get some sort of resolution. The current upstream drivers
are completely screwed up, but hopefully this will get resolved soon :)

Thanks!