[PC-BSD Dev] Question about Conference

A.Yerenkow yerenkow at uct.ua
Thu Jun 18 00:49:30 PDT 2009

Hello guys!

1 aug, here in Kiev will be OpenKyiv - OpenBSD conference, which claims
to be the only BSD-conference here, in post-soviet union space.

I'm currently helping in organization of payed conference for my
company, about google adwords. And I see cost of meeting rooms, etc, and
they not so big, for a meeting room for up to 40 peoples. Maybe we could
find bigger...

So I think I could handle these costs :)

How about make FreeBSD/PcBSD conference, here in Kiev, about
september/october?
Matt, Kris - maybe you've got some materials which can be used to make a
presentation/lecture?
Kris, if you don't mind - can we make an appliance form on site, for
registration?

Any thoughts/comments appreciated.