[PC-BSD Dev] Web and Qt Development

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.org
Tue Jun 16 05:46:22 PDT 2009

Manuel,

Welcome! We can always use extra help on the project.

We do have some web-projects which could use some attention. One of them
was automating pbidir.com so that we can manage adding PBIs to it via SVN. Aside
from that, we could just use some help updating our web-site as well, which is getting
a bit out of date in places. I'll CC fabry on this, to see what he thinks, since hes the
author of pbidir and does a lot of our web stuff :)