[PC-BSD Dev] sound volume

Andy Pintar andy at hapoteh.net
Mon Jun 8 13:33:13 PDT 2009

What does running 'mixer' tell you from cmdline?
Typically you'll see a 'master' and a 'pcm'.  In xmms you're probably
adjusting pcm, whereas the others are adjusting 'master'.  You can adjust
which volume adjustment amarok et al use, and also which volume level kde
vol. indicator uses, from what I recall.