[PC-BSD Dev] Tip: Can't see buttons with 1024x600 screen during install.

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Wed Jun 3 10:00:34 PDT 2009

Gerard van Essen wrote:
> I've also seen a few 'complaints' with regards to screen seizes when
> installing PC-BSD on netbooks
>

> On Wed, Jun 3, 2009 at 2:07 AM, Andrei Kolu <antik at pcbsd.org> wrote:
>> http://forums.pcbsd.org/viewtopic.php?f=24&t=13667

Yea, thats been a common problem. When I designed the original
installer, we had a minimum screen resolution of 1024x768. However, with
more and more of these netbooks falling below those requirements, we
plan on fixing this. When we move to the new installer for PC-BSD 8.0,
it'll be scalable, so if you run on some odd resolution, it should scale
down properly :)

http://www.pcbsd.com