[PC-BSD Dev] [PC-BSD Pbi-dev] New Installer Update

Ken Kasina kenkasina at gmail.com
Tue Jan 13 09:58:53 PST 2009

Thanks Gerard,
Yes I have already combined some screens and its getting smaller. It'll
still retain the shortest and quickest install title/rank :)

Kris, yes it does scale to different resolutions. I separated each module
into individual classes for easier update/debuging/etc. Will keep you posted
on progress.

Regards,
Ken