[PC-BSD Dev] Ideas

A.Y. yerenkow at uct.ua
Tue Jan 13 03:49:29 PST 2009

Hello Guys!

I'd like to propose a some sort of open poll on our forum.
Is Forum engine capable of enabling anonymous answering in single Thread
or Forum?
Can we do this?
Many peoples have something to say, but not all will register for single
post.
So, I want ask peoples something like this:

1. Tell us which 5 or less features (exists or just wish-to-be) which is
vital for you in OS
2. Tell us which 5 or less things which is just hell unintuitive and
unusable or just wrong in your OS

But we need a way of answering which doesn't require registration;

And, to promote this move, Kris, can we place questions and answer form
directly to main page of site?

If there will be need in moderation ad/or filtering, I could do that.