[PC-BSD Dev] [PC-BSD Pbi-dev] New Installer Update

Gerard van Essen gvanessen at gmail.com
Mon Jan 12 13:23:35 PST 2009

I like it too, Ken; it looks very clear and professional.

Would it be possible to combine some screens? If these are the
different screens i think there are too many steps to complete the
installation. Currently we have one of the quickest and shortest
installations on *nix/

I've CC'ed in dev at lists.pcbsd.org as you probably sent it to the wrong
list by accident.

Keep up the good work.