[PC-BSD Dev] Some Java Things :)

yerenkow at uct.ua yerenkow at uct.ua
Wed Apr 22 09:25:48 PDT 2009

Hello Guys!
I sent to you two java classes;
you could use it by editing them and comment (with // ) package;
after you commented this, you could compile it with:
javac CreateModule.java
and after that you could run it with:
java CreateModule

So, what it's doing.
1. If you have pbi-builder, you could launch CreateModule util;
For create stub config for needed port.
java CreateModule audio/ardour

You've missed some parameters, make sure it's intended:
%%VST%%
%%NO_VST%%
%%DISTVERSION%%

O well, we've missed params; we need no VST, and version we have 2.7.1
(it's not get out from Makefile automagically, so get it with your hands);

java CreateModule audio/ardour NO_VST DISTVERSION=2.7.1

You've missed some parameters, make sure it's intended:
%%VST%%

Okay, that's what we need here;

going to modules/ardour and see there pbi.conf.sample and copy-files.sample

Great, we have created here config for simple port easily :)

2. LibsUtil
get some shell, and tweak copy-files to have only files per-line
specified, without targets;
launch LibsUtil with parameter - this file.

What it do:
For each file, specified in list it checks it's type, and for every
FreeBSD/Linux executable/shared finds dependency libs.
It searches all dependency recursively, so I think all should be found.
If some file not exist at your HDD, it marks as "not found" and outputs
in the end of proceeding.

3.Goal of this letter - make Kris look into this, and make similar
things in shell, so PBI creation should be a bit easier.