[PC-BSD Dev] Dev Meeting

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Wed Sep 24 13:06:56 PDT 2008

Guys,

Just wanted to see who would be available for a development meeting on
IRC, preferably sometime this next week? Anytime from Monday the 29th
through Friday the 3rd is great with me. We should discuss new features
/ additions and timetables for 7.0.1, 7.1, etc.

If you guys have any feature requests, or ideas you want to toss around,
this would be the place to do it. I've got a few things on my feature
list that I'll share, and would love some feedback on.

Thanks!

http://www.pcbsd.com