[PC-BSD Dev] suggestion

A.Yerenkow yerenkow at uct.ua
Tue Sep 16 21:31:45 PDT 2008

Robert Swain пишет:
> This is unnecessary IMHO. If you are using ports, the system should
> automatically install any dependencies including those required to make.

If user have a non-modern laptop (non-fast one), I think he will be
happy if he get few packages, which will not built from source = not
spend his time; So if he chose to install one thing from ports, it will
be really one-two thing.
And now it's building a few more - at least for first time.
That's the idea - make button "Install frequently required packages to
comfortly build ports".