[PC-BSD Dev] Fwd: Proposed Installer Screenshots

Jeremy C. Reed reed at reedmedia.net
Fri Sep 12 08:44:45 PDT 2008

> I really love this design for the installer, it has a more professional
> feel to it than what I have right now :)
>
> What do you guys think?

Looks nice to me too.

On related note and the screenshot didn't show and I haven't seen
the recent License text lately ...

Plain text license should be better formatted to not line wrap in middle
of sentences -- makes it unfriendly to read. Maybe pre-justify the file to
40 characters lines.

Also add good explanation for Intel Firmware and NVIDIA licenses. Why? Can
they be bypassed/not installed/not loaded?

And I can't remember if it mentions that other licenses apply for QT, KDE,
etc.

You can ignore the above if already taken care of or I remember wrong :)