[PC-BSD Dev] New installer update

Gonzalo Martínez-Sanjuan Sánchez g.martinez at pcbsd.es
Wed Oct 22 13:55:49 PDT 2008

On Wednesday 22 October 2008 10:41:39 pm Kris Moore wrote:
> Ken Kasina wrote:
> > Yes I created it with languages in mind. It can adjust accordingly.
> > Well Kris, that is enough time to get it ready and tested. I cant wait to
> > have it up there :)
> >

> > Regards,
> > Kennedy Kasina
>
> That alone is a huge improvement :) Is this just a graphical mockup you
> have right now, or do you have this in C++ already? Will you be pulling
> in the code from our existing PCInstall tool or do you want me to code
> in the modules?

Kennedy, the design are great for me. BTW In my honest oppinion, I just think
about PC-BSD in their logo. So what about changing dominant colours to PC-
BSD's dark grey, light grey and red.

I also see some defects over the PC-BSD white images over the blue bar at the
left of the screen. The upper one seems to have the same problem as the below
one, the blue background colour its not the same blue colour we see in the
background of the bar. At the same time, the pcbsd image placed at bottom have
somekind of problem i think.
Perhaps that image should be replaced by another image?
Too many PC-BSD letters logotipes in the same zone...

BTW, as i said before its just my oppinion...its a great work here, thanx
Kennedy!! :D

--
Un saludo

Gonzalo Martínez - Sanjuan Sánchez