[PC-BSD Dev] Patch 7.0.1 Live!

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Mon Oct 20 07:52:04 PDT 2008

Everybody,

The online update to 7.0.1 is now available via the SystemUpdater tool.
Its a rather hefty patch, since it updates KDE to 4.1.2, and some other
packages as well. Here's a link to the patch details for it:

http://www.pcbsd.org/content/view/79/30/

New ISO's for i386 / amd64 will be available shortly as well, which fix
the 256MB of RAM install bug, along with the other things mentioned in
the patch details.

We will be trying to release these point upgrades every month or so,
with the latest packages / KDE updates, along with bug fixes. Please
keep reporting issues you run across so we can get them fixed and rolled
into future updates.

Thanks!

http://www.pcbsd.com