[PC-BSD Dev] regd. dev work at PC-BSD

Balaji Ambresh Rajkumar balaji.ambresh at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 16:16:58 PST 2008

Hi Kris,

	I do not have anything particular in mind. I don't know what to work
on since I don't have an idea how much effort
it requires to develop.
So, I wanted to contribute something small(er) so that I get the hang
of PC-BSD development.
So, it would be nice if you people could assign something to me that
involves C / C++.