[PC-BSD Dev] source code submission process

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Fri Mar 21 15:43:15 PST 2008

John Hixson wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> What is the formal procedure for submitting source code to PC-BSD? I
> have a powerd diff for you guys for florian's battery utility, I am also
> going to add support for reading .powerdrc's for it this weekend. I have
> created an mfsroot for network installs,  a script to configure it, and
> I am also working on a script that sets up a PC-BSD box to act as a PXE
> install server. Should I just post this code as  a diff to this list for
> your review?
>
> - John

> !DSPAM:1,47e4446319528713410738!

John,

I thought I had set you up with svn access when we did your e-mail, but
looking here it appears that I forgot to add it. I'll e-mail you the
info in a few minutes.

For the record, if people want to submit code down the road, please send
us a diff or link to source file, and we'll review it for inclusion.

Thanks!

http://www.pcbsd.com