[PC-BSD Dev] source code submission process

John Hixson john at pcbsd.org
Fri Mar 21 15:32:28 PST 2008

Hi guys,

What is the formal procedure for submitting source code to PC-BSD? I
have a powerd diff for you guys for florian's battery utility, I am also
going to add support for reading .powerdrc's for it this weekend. I have
created an mfsroot for network installs,  a script to configure it, and
I am also working on a script that sets up a PC-BSD box to act as a PXE
install server. Should I just post this code as  a diff to this list for
your review?

- John