[PC-BSD Dev] PC-BSD Dev: question

Tim McCormick tim at pcbsd.org
Mon Mar 17 03:44:41 PST 2008

Hi,

This page has information on how to get the source code for PC-BSD:

https://trac.pcbsd.org/wiki/Developers

However, you won't find anything related to automounting in there.
Automounting is currently controlled by HAL (hald).

I'd advise taking a look at the HAL port (sysutils/hal) if you want fix the
problem. Try contacting the port maintainer for more help in this area.

Cheers,

Tim

--
Tim McCormick