[PC-BSD Dev] crossover

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Mon Jan 7 06:59:43 PST 2008

That is great! Can you get in touch with the FreeBSD Wine maintainer
with a patch also? gerald at FreeBSD.org

Also, you'll want to submit any patches back to the Wine folks, so it
gets included into their base:

http://www.winehq.org/site/sending_patches

They have been particularly good about incorporating fixes into the main
source tree :)

http://www.pcbsd.com