[PC-BSD Dev] PCBSDTeam in YouTube

A.Y. yerenkow at uct.ua
Thu Dec 4 02:04:35 PST 2008

Gonzalo Martinez - Sanjuan Sanchez пишет:
> Hi!!
>
> I have created this YouTube account long time ago:
> http://www.youtube.com/PCBSDTeam
>
> i have to say that lately i received many subscriptions to this
> account and many visits. I was wondering now if theres someone out
> there who wants to help just sending me videos about PC-BSD and so,
> would be really great to have more stuff. I only have four old videos
> of old pcbsd versions...
>
> Anyone??

Propose software to create movies, BSD - screen capturing, then maybe
something I could make about system :)
Oh, and if this will be pbi, so users could make movies too - would be
great.

BTW, team, is this allowed - use Google Ads to promote our OS?
I have some free monthly limit in googleads system, so I could make
this, if there is no problems :)
Ofcourse all textes will be negotiated here.