[PC-BSD Dev] PC-BSD Live C

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Fri Aug 1 06:34:49 PDT 2008

Gerard van Essen wrote:
> http://forums.pcbsd.org/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=11956
>

> On Sat, Jul 26, 2008 at 6:44 AM, Gerard van Essen <gvanessen at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> Kris,
>>
>> Some users are still interested in a Live CD - we were planning to bring
>> one out for 1.5, but this never seem to have happened.
>>
>> Are you still planning to make a 1.5 live cd or are you now going to wait
>> till 7.0 has come out?
>>
>> cheers
>>

> !DSPAM:1,488afff519691625946205!

> !DSPAM:1,488afff519691625946205!

Gerard,

I have the early makings of a Live DVD here (CD is too small), and I
will try to finish it up for the release of 7. I've just finished up the
Network install option, which was the last big feature enhancement I had
planned for this release, so now I have some time to work on the Live
stuff again :)

http://www.pcbsd.com