[PC-BSD Dev] Absent, possible for six months

Florian Stinglmayr fstinglmayr at gmail.com
Sat Sep 22 11:03:48 PDT 2007

Hello fellows,

I would like to report my absence from this project for possibly six
months. As some of you might now, I am rather young. Therefore I have to
attend to the military service in my home Austria. Though they have
shortened the military service some years ago, it is still six months long.

You might now understand that creating software after robbing in dust
and dirt will lead to rather buggy software ;-). Especially in the basic
training that happens to be the first six weeks.

Although it might be possible that I am going to get an easy job
(somewhere in an office or alike) after my basic training. If this
happens, I will do whatever I can to come back and use the rather boring
time in an Austrian Military Office to work on PC-BSD.

Greetings and a salute,
Florian