[PC-BSD Dev] Update to PBM

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Tue May 22 14:35:12 PDT 2007

Tim McCormick wrote:
>> I'm trying the updated PBM manager here, and it looks like it core dumps
>> when it loads. Something about a sigaction() in getDirSize(). Does it
>> work on yours?
>
> Sure do. Fixed now though.
>
> When it was working out the path of the directory in which the PBI is located,
> it wasn't removing spaces found in the program name.

> !DSPAM:1,465352bd70524545816699!

Ahh, cool! I tried it here now, it works like a champ! Thanks for
getting that done :)

BTW, the xorg 7.2 update is going well, just having to fix all the
hiccups from the /usr/X11R6 directory change to /usr/local. I should
have my first ISO here soon, then I'll test it and make sure its ready
for public testing :)

http://www.pcbsd.com