[PC-BSD Dev] Kdevelop Q

Tim McCormick tim at pcbsd.org
Tue Mar 13 10:21:33 PST 2007

> I've been changing the .pro files for QT projects, so they put their
> binaries into the right locations when you run "make" on them. Now I'm
> trying to figure it out with KDevelop source, and can't seem to find it
> so far :(

It's all in the nasty autobuild stuff mate. Maybe now would be a good time to
switch 'em over to cmake actually?

> I need to be able to enter the source directory for each application,
> and run "make or make install" in it, and have it place their binaries
> into the correct locations. Tim, do you have the user manager setup to
> do this? Can you look at the ethernetconfig source, and tweak it to do
> the same thing?

Yes, User Manager already does this. If it doesn't, it's 'cause I didn't put
generated files into the repository. If you can't build it with make && make
install, let me know and I'll generate the files and add 'em.

The configure.in for ethernetconfig says that's what'll happen already. Have
you tried it?

Tim

--
Tim McCormick