[PC-BSD Dev] Kdevelop Q

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Tue Mar 13 09:45:22 PST 2007

Guys,

I've been changing the .pro files for QT projects, so they put their
binaries into the right locations when you run "make" on them. Now I'm
trying to figure it out with KDevelop source, and can't seem to find it
so far :(

I need to be able to enter the source directory for each application,
and run "make or make install" in it, and have it place their binaries
into the correct locations. Tim, do you have the user manager setup to
do this? Can you look at the ethernetconfig source, and tweak it to do
the same thing?