[PC-BSD Dev] hello

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Fri Jun 8 09:16:44 PDT 2007

Glad to have you onboard John! I know my C programming skills are rather
pathetic, so you are a very welcome addition :)

For everybody who doesn't know, John is currently taking a look at
fixing Wine on BSD. If / when he can pull this off, it will be huge,
letting us run all sorts of games and win apps with the ease of PBI.

http://www.pcbsd.com