[PC-BSD Dev] Automated PBI creation

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Tue Jul 3 08:39:24 PDT 2007

Glad you found it :)

One of the reasons the creator needs some kind of X interface active is
because its written in QT, which needs an X session of some sort to
enable its widgets. We have an automated PBI build server I'm hosting
here, running on PC-BSD which allows the creator to run as root, and
still connect to the client X session to do its thing.

If you want, I can arrange access to it, and maybe you can do some of
your tests on it. If you have any questions about the format
specifically, let me know, since I wrote it :)

http://www.pcbsd.com