[PC-BSD Dev] Update

Tim McCormick tim at pcbsd.org
Wed Apr 25 05:09:13 PDT 2007

Hey guys,

Just thought I'd try and catch up with you, to see how things are going.

Florian: How's the firewall UI coming along?

Justin: Did you get your issue with the bug tracking system resolved? I've not heard back from you.

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help you guys :) We're coming to the end of the 'new features' development stage for 1.4 now, so we want to get new features, and any bug fixing that changes language displayed to the user finished up within the next couple of weeks. :)

Cheers,

Tim

--
Tim McCormick