[PC-BSD Dev] compiling

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Sat Apr 14 15:46:29 PDT 2007

Ahh, I didn't notice at first, but you are trying to compile
PCBSDInstall, which is our old installer from the 1.2 and before. This
was never fully committed to SVN, and I'm going to remove it now, since
its not used. If you want to compile the installer itself, its PCInstall
now. It should work fine. Also, the .ui directories are made by the QT
compile process automatically.

http://www.pcbsd.com