[PC-BSD Announce] PC-BSD 9.0-BETA1.5
kris at pcbsd.org
Fri Aug 19 10:00:22 PDT 2011
PC-BSD 9.0-BETA1.5 is now available!
Users already running BETA1 may update to BETA1.5 via the system-updater
GUI on the task-bar.
Notable changes in this release:
* Enable hplip scanner support
* Fixed bug removing PBIs sometimes leaving some file leftovers
* Auto-create npflashplugin wrappers at system install
* Improved fluxbox / icewm with "idesk" support for desktop icons
* Fixed running the display wizard from the Control Panel
* Fixed AppCafe crash when removing last PBI or download
* Fixed issue saving some timezones properly during installation
* Fixed detection of running WM for Control Panel icons
* Fixed life-preserver to use non-standard port 22 when specified
* Add default gtk2 theme
* Update NVIDIA driver to 280.13
Since this is a beta release, please feel assist us by reporting and
fixing bugs. Users are encouraged to discuss their findings on the
testers mailing list, or via the PC-BSD Forums.
There are a greater variety of ways to install PC-BSD in the 9.x series.
Please take a moment and refer to the snapshot documentation to pick the
right one for you. When providing feedback please indicate which
snapshot you are using and in which window manager the error occurs.*
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Announce