[PC-BSD Announce] Legacy 1.x PBIs moving to archive

Kris Moore kris at pcbsd.com
Fri May 1 08:49:54 PDT 2009

We have begun the process of archiving legacy copies of software in the
PBI format, compiled for the PC-BSD 1.x series. Users who are still
running on PC-BSD 1.x are highly encouraged to upgrade to the 7.x series
as soon as possible, in order to stay up to date with recent software
releases and security fixes. For users unable to switch over right away,
we will archive 1.x PBIs on our FTP server for the foreseeable future.

For more details and the download location, please refer to the PC-BSD Wiki:
http://wiki.pcbsd.org/index.php/LegacyPBIs

http://www.pcbsd.com